Although we’re not able to override the actual system to accept a payment if it won't go through, we do have some tips that usually work if you’re having some trouble with your payment:
1. Make sure all information is correct including credit card number, expiration date, security code and billing address.
2. Try refreshing the page, or logging completely out and then logging back in.
3. Start over with a new order instead of trying to pay for the same order over again.
4. Try using a different card or PayPal if you have a PayPal account.
5. If your payment is still declined, you may need to contact your bank. Sometimes, when you purchase from an online company for the first time, your bank will issue a hold on the funds if they are unfamiliar with it.
If you've already tried all these and it’s still not working, contact us so we can help get you sorted!